A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jos Cove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jos Cove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cove
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jos Cove, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cove graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Cove has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jos A Cove MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jos A. Cove practice?
- Dr. Jos Cove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jos Cove practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons.