A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose-Daniel Hernandez-Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose-Daniel Hernandez-Rivera is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez-Rivera
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez-Rivera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose-Daniel Hernandez-Rivera, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez-Rivera graduated from Autonomous University Of Baja California Mexicali School Of Medcn.
Dr. Hernandez-Rivera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose-Daniel Daniel Hernandez-Rivera MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose-Daniel D. Hernandez-Rivera practice?
- Dr. Jose-Daniel Hernandez-Rivera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose-Daniel Hernandez-Rivera practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.