A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Alvarez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Alvarez, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Alvarez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Alvarez DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Jose Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Alvarez practices Anesthesiology near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Anesthesiologists.