A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Bermudez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Bermudez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bermudez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Bermudez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Agustin Bermudez MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Bermudez practice?
- Dr. Jose Bermudez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Bermudez practices Neurological Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Monroe Neurological Surgeons.