A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabrera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabrera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Tumors - Including primary tumors of the brain or spine itself and metastatic tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Cabrera MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jose Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Cabrera practices Neurological Surgery near Davie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.