A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Cabrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Tumors - Including primary tumors of the brain or spine itself and metastatic tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabrera graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Cabrera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Cabrera MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Cabrera practice?
- Dr. Jose Cabrera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Cabrera practices Neurological Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Davie, FL and Miami, FL.
See Port Charlotte Surgeons.