A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Camacho, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Camacho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Camacho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Camacho practice?
- Dr. Jose Camacho has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Camacho practices Pediatrics near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians.