A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Contreras, Family Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative MedicineNeuropathic pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Contreras has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Contreras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Contreras practice?
- Dr. Jose Contreras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Contreras practices Family Medicine and Pain Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hackensack Family Physicians and Hackensack Pain Management Doctors.