Dr. Jose Delgado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Delgado?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jose Delgado?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 20th, 2016

The narcissistic dr who ruined my life

Dr Delgado has been my psychiatrist for the majority of my life. He is a refugee from Cuba who happens to be friends with Castro. I was psychologically tortured by Jose and given meds that caused me to have an auto immune disease that's not curable. I'm heartbroken to know that I trusted a man who takes pleasure in watching me suffer. I am no longer a victim of Dr delgados evil game. He was a gynocologist in Cuba where he gave his own son hepatitis through a blood transfusion. The scapegoats of the family need help. He is a very sick man!!!

December 30th, 2016