A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Alfredo Flores MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Jose Flores has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jose Flores practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Anthony, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.