A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Flores is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Flores, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Hospital
- Mountainview Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Flores practice?
Dr. Jose Flores practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.