A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Garcia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jose Garcia has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Alpharetta Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Alpharetta Surgeons.