inactive

Jose A Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2016
my experience
waiting time is ridiculous!!

November 9th, 2015
Mal servicio el sistema de envios de recetas electronicas en muchas ocaciones no las mandan y la atencion cuando llamas pesima te dejan esperando en el telefono hasta que se cae la llamada muy mal servicio por eso me cambie de servicio medico

July 10th, 2015
El doctor gonsalez es muy buen medico lo malo es la desorganisacion de algunos empleados de su oficina y las demora que tienen en atender a uno.y la inresponsabilidad en los envios de papeles.

May 18th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
I love my doctor, he takes his time with you and cares about his patients. I wouldn't want any other doctor! He also is our families doctor.

July 11th, 2013
Best doctor in the world
Dr. Jose Gonzalez has cared medically for my children & family for a long time. Now my children are adults and my son still goes to him even though he lives in Commercial Blvd. in Broward. He is caring and very attentive to ones needs & very good listener. Yes, it's true the wait is long, but it's worth it. We love this doctor, he is the best.

December 10th, 2011
Very Long Wait- But totaly worth it for his experience & care
This is probabl one of the most experienced, caring, and proffesional physicians in Miami. He has a huge following and thats why the waiting room is full any time of day. While the wait is an hour and the staff it not the nicest. The Dr is the best and he will take his time with you. He listents to me as a patient and makes me feel valued. At the end of the day, its worth it to me to put up with the long wait in exchange for the great attention that he gives me. He is also very good about going to the hospital to see you if you are ever hospitalized. The newer doctors do not do this anymore but he does.

February 7th, 2011
My family doctor.
This doctor has been in my family for MANY years, and i trust him. However, there's no "appointments", just walk-ins, and because he's very famous amongst the elderly, there's literally 20-30 people ahead of you, so you would have to wait ALL DAY to see him. Another thing is, you do analyses with him, and they NEVER call you for the results, you have to come in another day to see how it went! frustrating!!