A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Gutierrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from Universidad De Cuenca.
Dr. Gutierrez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Alberto Gutierrez MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Jose Gutierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Gutierrez practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatric Specialists.