Learn more about Dr. Jose Lira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lira is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lira
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lira Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lira, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lira graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Lira has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Lira MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose Lira practice?
- Dr. Jose Lira has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Lira practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Pulmonologists.