A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Lopez, Surgeon (General) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Lopez, DDS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Abraham Lopez DDS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Jose Lopez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Lopez practices Colon & Rectal Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near Wesley Chapel, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Wesley Chapel Surgeons and Wesley Chapel Internists.