Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by WM - Pf on Jul 4th, 2015

I have had two surgeries with this doctor this year and both experiences were excellent. He took time to explain the procedure, risks, etc and both surgeries were very successful. His staff, especially the scheduler (Connie Hess) did an excellent job with getting approval and coordinating with medicare, my ins. co. and the surgical hospital. The experience with Dr. Martinez, his staff and the staff at Northwest Hills Surgical Hospital was excellent.

Retina surgery show details Retina surgery
by Kathryn R on Mar 9th, 2013

Such an awesome doctor and staff. Made a retina surgery less scary. Really put me at ease and made me feel comfortable about the whole surgery process. Just wish the Round Rock office was open earlier on Tues. and also more days available. I know most of us would rather drive to Round Rock than Austin.

Aug 16th, 2012

He moves far too quickly and gives you VERY little time. He averaged considerably less than ten minutes a visit (maybe ten visits total). I never had confidence in what he was doing and should have stopped going sooner. He is not impolite, but he is flippant and moves through the problem seemingly without giving it enough attention. His recommendations and diagnoses conflicted on occasion and I never did figure out the exact nature of the problem. There are too man better choices in town. I would never recommend this guy.