A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Molina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Molina MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Molina practice?
- Dr. Jose Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Molina practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arbuckle, CA.
See Arbuckle Primary Care Doctors.