Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Pagan
Dr. Jose Pagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Pagan is affiliated with Florida Hospital North Pinellas. Dr. Pagan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Pagan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jose Pagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.
Dr. Arleigh Ancheta
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Palm Harbor, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Gerard Cappiello
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Harbor, FL 0.11 mi40
Dr. Edgar Malpartida
Bariatric Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Harbor, FL 0.11 mi48