Dr. Jose Quiros MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bethesda, MD

no change

October 27th, 2016
Old Fashioned Excellent Doctor
Dr. Quiros has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is the ideal medical professional that is on the verge of extinction in the US. He is compassionate, knowledgeable , friendly and fun! The best doctor in the area .

June 6th, 2015
Dr Quiros is knowledgeable and very considerate with patients and family members. According to my own experience and that of other patients he is right in his diagnosis 99% of the the times.

February 27th, 2013
do NOT recommend!
Entering the office, its very small and unwelcoming. I hoped that the staff and doctor would impress me more than the office, but I was proven wrong. The staff was very rude and unorganized. They seemed so busy that they did not care to make patients feel welcomed. The wait was extremely long ( 25 mins) . As for the doctor, he was extremely unprofessional and rushed. He did not take the time to build a trusting relationship, he rushed through the visit. He was unprofessional in ways unimaginable, I.e. pointed out flaws of patients (teeth, scars, and weight). I do not recommend. Its sad to see a hispanic doctors treat other hispanic patients in a rude manner. There are other better and more professional doctors than dr. Quiros.

July 28th, 2011
First visit, but very good
I can only go so far as my first impression so far, but I had to share when I saw there were only 2 reviews for Dr Quiros and one was evidently very negative. I was in search for an internal medicine doctor that I could discuss my varied health issues with. At first I was worried when I read average wait time was 41 minutes, I brought a book. But surprisingly, I waited about 5 minutes, and that included me having to fill out my paperwork. I was also prepared to limit my discussion to very few maladies (though I am blessed with many that I have neglected), but Dr Quiros wanted to know everything that either bothered me or I had concerns over. After a thorough examination and lots of discussion of diagnoses and options. I left with a handful of referrals, and the appropriate screen tests and/or imaging studies ordered.Dr Quiros was very warm and attentive, his office staff were also very helpful. I actually look forward to my return visit to the doctor!

June 4th, 2010
Fantastic Physician
Dr. Quiros is an excellent physician. He treated my grandmother and her sister, my mother, my father, my sisters and brothers and myself. I have seen other physicians, but he is by far the best! He has great bedside manner and has a wonderful office staff that makes you feel like you are family. If you are looking for an experienced physician who truly cares about the patient then you should select Dr. Quiros. It could possibly save your life.