Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, IL, with another office in Springfield, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Pathology. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Blessing Hospital, Blessing Hospital and Healthsouth Doctors` Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Jose Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.
Dr. Zakiah Ali
Family Medicine, Pathology
Quincy, IL 3.21 mi45
Dr. Curtis Settlemoir
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Quincy, IL 3.39 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Sharp
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Quincy, IL 3.39 mi14