Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Rodriguez
Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Americus, GA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Sumter Regional Hospital and Hca Palmyra Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Jose Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Americus, GA.
Dr. Edward Oleen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Americus, GA 0 mi45
Dr. Nilofer Ahsan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Americus, GA 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Alleyne
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Americus, GA 0 mi21