Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Dr Sanchez MD show details Dr Sanchez MD
Sep 5th, 2011

I have seen Dr Sanchez For several years in different offices. Dr Sanchez has always been there for all my medical needs, and has searched for the right treatment with results. I would highly recommend Dr Sanchez to any new patient interested in a good caring Doctor.

Very pleased show details Very pleased
May 21st, 2011

By far the best dr. I've ever had. He made me feel like I was his only pt. And spend time explaining everything in detail, never rushed. I think being a dr is not a job but a gift..Some dr. See pt for a paycheck and some were born to care for people :)

May 5th, 2011

very good & exellent doctor easy to undertand your health problem &listen to your life style

Caring and devoted. show details Caring and devoted.
Oct 12th, 2010

If you smoke or do not take the best care of yourself, and your fine with that, this is not your Dr. If you want a Dr. that truly cares about the patient, and what can make you, the patient better, then this may be the doctor for you. He will tell you like it is. He will offer more than just another prescription of the same medicine that is doing nothing but masking the real problem. He will assist you in changing lifestyle habits that may be making you ill. But most of all he listens to the patient. Listening to the patient is his best skill. He takes what he learns from the patient to best treat the whole person. His staff actually calls to remind you that you have not made an appointment for a referral, and you can always reach Dr Sanchez day or night in emergencies. This may sound old fashion but it is what I have been experiencing. Dr Sanchez has changed my health status and my overall outlook about my health. I have gone to Dr Sanchez for Six years when he use to work under Dr Muller. This Dr really cares.