Family Physicians

720 Ramona Ave
Ste 105
Corona, CA 92879
951-278-2530
Locations and availability (2)

|  New patient experience  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Sanchez, I found him to be professional, courteous and competent, his mannerism made me feel at ease, I felt right away his genuineness. He is very dedicated and passionate about providing good medical advice.I was nervous in regards to all the testing, however, he explained in detail the what and whys we were doing each test. He also showed excellent concern and understanding while documenting my current status. Dr Sanchez was very friendly and did not seem rushed, but took the time to explain many aspects of my exam to me and also to chat informally so that I felt very relaxed and comfortable. I never doubted for a minute that I was the single most important thing he had to do at the moment we were interacting. That was very refreshing. I am quite confident that this practice is unwaveringly committed to my satisfaction, safety, results and health. I always know where I stand and clearly understand what my options are.Although there are few guarantees in life, Dr. Sanchez is one of those few providers/places where I feel assured and confident that I am getting the best care possible.Dr. Sanchezs delivery is objective and candid, while extremely professional. I like that he is far more concerned with taking care of me, accurately diagnosing the issues, and laying out solutions, with my priorities in mind!I strongly believe personalized care is thisKeep the size of your practice!!! Dont become the typical assembly line practice. Personalized care and making one feel as if they are the only patient is no longer the rule. now only the exeption.Thereforehis practice is truly exceptionalJoyce Elinoff

|  Dr Sanchez MD  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2011

I have seen Dr Sanchez For several years in different offices. Dr Sanchez has always been there for all my medical needs, and has searched for the right treatment with results. I would highly recommend Dr Sanchez to any new patient interested in a good caring Doctor.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
May 21st, 2011

By far the best dr. I've ever had. He made me feel like I was his only pt. And spend time explaining everything in detail, never rushed. I think being a dr is not a job but a gift..Some dr. See pt for a paycheck and some were born to care for people :)

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

very good & exellent doctor easy to undertand your health problem &listen to your life style

|  Caring and devoted.  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2010

If you smoke or do not take the best care of yourself, and your fine with that, this is not your Dr. If you want a Dr. that truly cares about the patient, and what can make you, the patient better, then this may be the doctor for you. He will tell you like it is. He will offer more than just another prescription of the same medicine that is doing nothing but masking the real problem. He will assist you in changing lifestyle habits that may be making you ill. But most of all he listens to the patient. Listening to the patient is his best skill. He takes what he learns from the patient to best treat the whole person. His staff actually calls to remind you that you have not made an appointment for a referral, and you can always reach Dr Sanchez day or night in emergencies. This may sound old fashion but it is what I have been experiencing. Dr Sanchez has changed my health status and my overall outlook about my health. I have gone to Dr Sanchez for Six years when he use to work under Dr Muller. This Dr really cares.

|  A young pompas Doctor  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

I am new in the area and was in some real stomach pain when I went to see Dr. Jose Sanchez. He was horribly rude. He never cared about any of my prior doctors and focused totally on the fact that I was taking a pain medication that he did not approve of?? I am doubled up with pain and all he could talk about was how bad any pain medication was. I think he needs to grow up a little and concentrate on the immediately problem rather than chew out a patient for taking meds that her former doctor prescribed. I finally found a wonderful doctor, Dr, Hagan across the street who immediately treated me for my stomach pain.