Learn more about Dr. Jose Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Suarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Suarez, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Suarez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Alejandro Suarez MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Jose Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Suarez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.