Dr. Jose Torres Is this you?

16 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jose Torres?

Mr.

Posted on August 20th, 2014

Dr. Torres truly listenes to his patients and takes the time to go over in detail for me to understand my overall health issues. Office staff very pleasant . However, I will say I do miss Jennifer she is very efficient when getting referrals for me always has everything ready such as any lab reports or tests necessary for me to take with me when I have been referred to specialists. The new staff girls have learned pretty quickly but I do know Jennifer spoiled us patients a bit with referring Dr. Torres to either an accommodating facility or good specialist that has as just as good bedside manner as Dr. Torres.

Posted on October 25th, 2017