Dr. Jose Torres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jose Torres?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Jose Torres?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2016

Compassion and genuine concern

Dr Torres and staff have a genuine care for the quality of life and pain management of their patients. They go above and beyond expectations of a physician to the point they become friends. I would recommend Dr Torres to anyone experiencing pain and Dr Torres will get to the bottom of it and provide a great quality of life experience through the entire process. His staff are really awesome and friendly people! The office visit wait time is a little long but that is because Dr Torres takes his time and gives the patient his full attention and does a great detailed quality assessment.

March 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Torres for 4 years, he has helped to provide me relief of my lower back pain. Strongly reccomend him, so professional and kindheart.

January 30th, 2015

Called his office, along with my PCP for an appointment due to a fall. His staff at first told both of us that his schedule wasn't open to schedule anything for another month. So my PCP took care of my needs and we both called for that appointment a month later. They then told us that my case was under review. They constantly put both of us off for 3 months, then finally said the doctor decided to not take me on as a new patient. #1 that's poor patient care. #2 that's wrong to do that to a fellow physician. Would not recommend.

January 23rd, 2012

It's True...

My doctor got critically ill and the doctor who was in his office covering for him is no longer there - no referrals - no one on call, etc. St. Joe's Hospital in Warren referred me to Dr. Torres I called his office and they will not take me as a cash patient BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD HIS INJECTIONS. This is an Emergency situation since I do not have any type of physician and have been on pain meds for years due to Orthopedic Trauma. What is it with doctors now a days -what happened to the oath?

August 10th, 2011

Basically if you dont get his "shots" he wont help you cuz he can charge a couple of grand to line his pockets!!

October 22nd, 2010

same experience as I had basically as the other two mentioned- What happened to a persons right to live life without constant excruciating pain- our right to pain management- where are the truly understanding doctors at? Please come to ohio.

July 1st, 2010

He walked into the room already judging me based on my young age and did not belive my injury. Even though I had the proof in test results (MRI's etc.) He has a 3 step process and I could not go through all the steps because I have a bad reaction to steroids therefore I could not do the epidural. His response was he has never heard about anyone being allergic to or having a reaction to steroids (how about "roid rage"?) that he could not help me and that I should just go and get surgery!! Je was very unprofessional I do have a legitimate problem and he treated me like a junkie. Maybe because he overprescribes to people who don't need the medication and they screw it up for everyone else.

March 2nd, 2010

Terrible Doctor

Dr. Torres is the rudest doctor I have ever seen. He had a terrible attitude when I saw him and refused to answer important questions regardng my condition and his recommended treatment. His staff members are also very rude. When I asked what he felt were too many questions, he became angry and threatened to withhold my treatment. I wouldn't send the fleas on my dog to see this doctor.

March 2nd, 2017