A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Abad Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Abad Santos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Abad Santos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad Santos graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Abad Santos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - All Saints
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose S Abad Abad Santos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jose S. Abad Santos practice?
- Dr. Jose Abad Santos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jose Abad Santos practices Pediatrics near Mount Pleasant, WI.