A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Aguilar is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz.
Dr. Aguilar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monterey Park Hospital
- Coastal Communities Hosp, Santa Ana, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Eduardo Aguilar MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Aguilar practice?
- Dr. Jose Aguilar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Aguilar practices General Practice near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.