Overall Review

no change

September 28th, 2016
Retired Senior Engineer/Verizon
Dr Alemar is always professional and concerned about me and my problems and the results of all tests. He will call you if he feels he needs to give you information of tests before you come in. He has an A+ rating from all of my church members that know about him and that is how I found out about him. Wonderful Doctor and I highly recommend him if you have cancer concerns.

January 15th, 2015
My favorite doctor
You won't find a more compassionate and understanding doctor than Dr. Alemar. I have been seeing him since 2012. He always makes me feel like a valued patient and takes into consideration my feelings and how I am mentally capable of dealing with a difficult diagnoses or change in treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Alemar. He has a lot of contacts he will reach out to and he doesn't forget about you once you leave his office. He is the best.

April 30th, 2013
New patient
I found Dr. Alemar on the internet. I was moving to FL from CO and needed to find a new oncologist. Though I was referred to other oncologists, I wanted a doctor that was loved by his patients. Dr. Alemar receives high ratings from any site I could find, so I chose him as my new doctor. He is everything everyone said...patient, thoughtful, kind, caring and he takes his time. On the last note, I did wait 4 hours to see him. Yes, that's correct, 4 hours. No one apologized for the wait either, though there is a sign in the office stating there could be a wait and to be patient. I guess the thought is that you wait, but when he sees you, he takes his time with you as well. I'm fine with this, but I won't make an appointment in the middle of the afternoon again or have plans after an appointment. So, bottom line is that he's worth the wait in my opinion, but be prepared to wait and bring a book or your iPad.

March 8th, 2013
Grateful
I feel very fortunate to have had Dr. Alemar during my ordeal with breast cancer. He has an ease of manner that makes you feel comfortable right away. Any and all questions were answered with patience and compassion, and I thought the utmost of him both professionally and personally. Thanks so much to Dr. Alemar!

July 25th, 2012
Dr Alemar is not only skillful and knowledgeable in the latest developments in oncology but more importantly has compassion and understanding, treating the patient as a person not a walking diagnosis. I have had cancer 3 different times, He is my third oncologist, he is the best, and has the best bedside manner. I have recommended him to friends, and family, all have concurred.

July 13th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Alemar. He is compassionate, kind, and professional.

May 5th, 2011
Most caring doctor
I have been a patient with Dr. Alemar for 5 years. He is the most caring, compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met.

February 17th, 2011
He is stuck with me...I have never been treated so well by a doctor in my life. He is extremely caring, knowledgeable, compassionate, he makes himself available for his patients, and all of his patients are a priority. I consider him family. He is an angel. His staff treat me with warmth and care as well.

October 14th, 2009
Survivor of Pancreatic Cancer
Dr. Alemar is best! From the first time I meet with him, Dr. Alemar had all the time to answer my questions and concerns. Through my entire treatment, I could share anything with him and his PA,Jose. I am very grateful to have him as my oncologist and a friend. Dr. Alemar would go to the extreme to help his patients and make it as comfortable as possible for each and everyone of us. Thank you for caring....

June 22nd, 2009
Compassion - numero uno! Open minded and listens to the patient.

November 1st, 2008
HEAVEN SENT
HE IS A WONDERFUL DR. THE BEST THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US.

September 26th, 2008
By far the best doctor I've ever seen
Dr. Alemar, and his staff, simply put are the best team I have ever seen. They diagnosed and treated my rare type of cancer; I never waited more than three minutes (literally!) for my appointment. Exemplary example for all to adopt! Dr. Alemar himself is very caring, gentle, and encouraging. He motivates me to keep fighting the tough fight. I'm blessed, and grateful, to have him as my doctor.