A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Amador:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Amador is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Amador graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Amador has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Mauro Amador MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Amador practice?
- Dr. Jose Amador has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jose Amador practices Family Medicine near Oakhurst, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mariposa, CA and Fresno, CA.
See Oakhurst Primary Care Doctors.