A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Andrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Andrade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Andrade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrade graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Andrade has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose G Andrade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Andrade practice?
- Dr. Jose Andrade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Andrade practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Allergists and Orlando Internists.