A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Andrade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Andrade is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrade
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Andrade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Andrade, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrade graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Andrade has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Andrade MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Andrade practice?
- Dr. Jose Andrade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Andrade practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Orlando Allergists, Orlando Hospitalists, and Orlando Internists.