A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Andujar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Andujar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Andujar, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andujar graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Andujar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Andujar MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose Andujar practice?
- Dr. Jose Andujar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Andujar practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH and Willard, OH.
See Marietta Surgeons.