A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Angeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Angeles is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Angeles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeles graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Angeles has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Angeles MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Angeles practice?
- Dr. Jose Angeles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Angeles practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.