Dr. Jose Antunes Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jose Antunes?

January 10th, 2017

Office Staff is rude and abrasive

I saw doctor several times and paid my bill on the day of visit every time. Staff would harass me every time for payment even though I paid on time and every time. It became so frustrating and insulting that I cancelled my last appointment and left the doctor. Some people just naturally have abrasive personalities and it appears that the birds have all landed in this doctors office. Don't put up with this-it's not worth the frustration.

December 20th, 2016

Wonderful doctor. Patient. Great with venipuncture.

May 11th, 2015

The worst

Not only did the Dr. not ask me any questions but he dictated several drugs without talking to me at all about my overall health. He looked at the numbers of my tests and failed to discuss surrounding events. He was dictatorial and arrogant.

March 10th, 2015

He is a very professional doctor. Up on the latest information and techniques.

February 28th, 2011

We are truly blessed to have found Dr. Antunes and his staff. They have been caring, helpful, professional people that we could not imagine dealing with my husbands diabetes and my hypothyroidism without. The entire staff has gone above and beyond for us. We know we can call for help anytime. Eva the diabetic specialist is amazing! She really knows her stuff and has saved us many calls to EMS and has kept my husband alive. We consider Dr. Antunes and all of his staff part of our health care FAMILY. We love them all!!!

January 25th, 2011

He found the problem!

Excellent! I would have never found out that my Vitamin D was below normal had I not gone to see Dr. Antunes! All these years I had been suffering with body aches and depression. After a 10 week Vitamin D prescription, I came alive! No pain and am living life again. Thank you!

November 9th, 2010

Excellent Endocrinologist

Dr. Antunes was able to correctly prescribe the amount of insulin required to bring down my A1C dramatically. He has excellent rapport with patients, is caring and kind, and his staff is excellent as well.

August 16th, 2010

No Go

Preoccupied rude drhostile staffrushed meeting with dr. who does not listen or even respond sometimes

February 25th, 2009

a caring professional

I just moved away, but after 10 yrs. with Dr. Antunes my health improved greatly. His staff is friendly, courteous, and professional. They always followed up.He would spend as much time as I needed to understand.I trust him and still have my check ups sent to him.I wish all my doctors were as professional as him and his office personal.

September 16th, 2017