Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 10th, 2015

He is a very professional doctor. Up on the latest information and techniques.

Feb 28th, 2011

We are truly blessed to have found Dr. Antunes and his staff. They have been caring, helpful, professional people that we could not imagine dealing with my husbands diabetes and my hypothyroidism without. The entire staff has gone above and beyond for us. We know we can call for help anytime. Eva the diabetic specialist is amazing! She really knows her stuff and has saved us many calls to EMS and has kept my husband alive. We consider Dr. Antunes and all of his staff part of our health care FAMILY. We love them all!!!

He found the problem! show details He found the problem!
Jan 25th, 2011

Excellent! I would have never found out that my Vitamin D was below normal had I not gone to see Dr. Antunes! All these years I had been suffering with body aches and depression. After a 10 week Vitamin D prescription, I came alive! No pain and am living life again. Thank you!

Excellent Endocrinologist show details Excellent Endocrinologist
Nov 9th, 2010

Dr. Antunes was able to correctly prescribe the amount of insulin required to bring down my A1C dramatically. He has excellent rapport with patients, is caring and kind, and his staff is excellent as well.

No Go show details No Go
Aug 16th, 2010

Preoccupied rude drhostile staffrushed meeting with dr. who does not listen or even respond sometimes

a caring professional show details a caring professional
by AC on Feb 25th, 2009

I just moved away, but after 10 yrs. with Dr. Antunes my health improved greatly. His staff is friendly, courteous, and professional. They always followed up.He would spend as much time as I needed to understand.I trust him and still have my check ups sent to him.I wish all my doctors were as professional as him and his office personal.