A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arciniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arciniega is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arciniega graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Arciniega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Arciniega DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Arciniega practice?
- Dr. Jose Arciniega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arciniega practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.