A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arciniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arciniega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arciniega
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arciniega Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arciniega graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Arciniega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Arciniega DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Arciniega practice?
- Dr. Jose Arciniega has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Arciniega practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.