A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arciniega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arciniega is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arciniega
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arciniega Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arciniega graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Arciniega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose I Arciniega DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose I. Arciniega practice?
- Dr. Jose Arciniega has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arciniega practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.