Dr. Jose Arciniega DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2015
The worst health care experience ever.
While the doctor is a nice and professional individual, the office staff are horrible. Dismal customer service, no follow-ups, lack of appointment availability ( I had to wait for an appointment for 2 months) and when I went to my appointment, they told me they had cancelled it and they didn't call me to let me know. Horrendous customer service, front office staff lack of manners , courtesy and compassion. I had to take time off work and they didn't seem to care. The lack of follow up care after appointments is really disturbing. I had an abnormal mammogram and nobody in the office called me to let me know the results. I had to call them to find out about my results and they told me they would get back to me and they never did. I had to go down to the radiology lab to get a copy of my results. They should be concerned about the health of their patients but they are not. They're playing with people's health and lives. I'm switching my primary care physician and filing a grievance. The worst experience ever.

April 23rd, 2015
the Doctor is Excellent its just the Receptionist that that don't seem to know where they are working. they are very rude!! always with gossip, and forget you are there. and when asked how long before I get seen? they ignore you or say your next and it takes 40 min just to get placed in a room and wait for another 30 min.

September 21st, 2015