A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Aristizabal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Aristizabal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Aristizabal, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aristizabal graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Aristizabal has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Fernando Aristizabal FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Aristizabal practice?
- Dr. Jose Aristizabal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jose Aristizabal practices Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Lithonia, GA.
See Decatur Pulmonologists.