Dr. Jose Aristizabal Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jose Aristizabal?

inaccurate diagnosis

Posted on July 4th, 2016

I definitely believe he is not a good, lacks better judgment, we will never ever go back to his practice. One star is one too many...

Would not recommend

Posted on June 12th, 2015

I was so unimpressed with the staff at this office. Unbelievably rude and not helpful at all. Don't waste your time with this office. The doctor seems really caring, but the whole experience at this office and rudeness during my visit and follow-up made me re-evaluate my decision to continue working with this physician and his office.

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2012

Dr Aristizabal is amazing. I had an incredibly frightening condition last year that finally resulted in the removal of the top right lobe of my lung. All along the way I fought his recommendation to have this done. With a great deal of patience and logic he lead me to the right conclusion. As it turned out, this is exactly what i needed to have done. Doing otherwise would had lead to losing even more of my lungs. I would recommend him to everyone. He has an excellent manner and will spend the time with you that YOU need. You will never feel rushed.

Posted on October 7th, 2017