A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Armonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Armonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armonio graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armonio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose G Armonio MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Armonio practice?
- Dr. Jose Armonio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Armonio practices Internal Medicine near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Internists.