Dr. Jose Arrascue MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Boynton Beach, FL

4.9

March 27th, 2017
Dr. Arrascue is the Best Doctor EVER
I have been a patient of Dr. Arrascue almost 20 years. He is kind, compassionate and giving of his time. He takes the time to explain in detail your labs and answers all questions. His concern makes me feel like I am his only patient. I'm sure he treats everyone he sees with the same care I receive. He tells me that he is the guardian of my kidney. I have the utmost confidence in him.

March 6th, 2014
Great Doctor
I love this guy.. Ive had one appointment. I have serious kidney disease and have been seen everywhere.. even Clevland clinic and I think pretty much left to die. He saw my blood work and got on it.. he explained everything in detail and was at no time ever rushed.. he spent the time to develop a treatment plan with me... which gave me some hope. He is a REAL DOCTOR and not a poser like some of the guys I've seen. I am an engineer by training.. he explained this to me like an engineer.. complete, scientific well thought out, well organized and direct without being cruel about it. This is a great physician.