A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Arruda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
- Respiratory Alkalosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arruda graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arruda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Arruda MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jose Arruda practice?
- Dr. Jose Arruda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arruda practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.