A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Arruda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acid-Base Imbalance
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Albuminuria)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Respiratory Acidosis
- Respiratory Alkalosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Arruda graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arruda has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Holy Rosary Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arruda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jose Arruda practice?
Dr. Jose Arruda practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Family Medicine, Neuropathology, and Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Nephrologists, Chicago Family Physicians, Chicago Pathologists, and Chicago Radiation Oncologists.