A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Arrunategui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Arrunategui, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrunategui graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arrunategui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Ovl-Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Maria Arrunategui MD is a male Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Arrunategui practice?
- Dr. Jose Arrunategui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Arrunategui practices Gynecology near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kearny, NJ.
See Elizabeth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.