A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Atiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atiles
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Atiles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiles graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Atiles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Atiles MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Atiles practice?
- Dr. Jose Atiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Atiles practices General Practice near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains General Practitioners.