A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Atiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Atiles is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atiles
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiles graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Atiles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ozarks Med Center Billing
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Atiles MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Atiles practice?
- Dr. Jose Atiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Atiles practices General Practice near West Plains, MO.
See West Plains General Practitioners.