A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Hidalgo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hidalgo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hidalgo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hidalgo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Augusto Hidalgo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Jose Hidalgo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Hidalgo practices Psychiatry near Watertown, MA.
See Watertown Psychiatrists.