Learn more about Dr. Jose Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Azar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Azar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Azar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Azar MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Azar practice?
- Dr. Jose Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Azar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists, Indianapolis Hematologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.