Dr. Jose Azaret MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miami, FL

4.7

November 6th, 2016
Pediatrician for decades
Jose Azaret has been our family pediatrician for the past 4 decades. He was my pediatrician - along with my siblings and cousins. He is now the out children's pediatrician and we wouldn't have it any other way. I would sit in that office for as long as it has to just because of how wonderful of a doctor and person he is. We get along with the entire staff and he knows exactly what he's talking about. I wouldn't choose anyone else to take care of my family.

May 4th, 2016
Excelente Doctor reúne todos los requisitos necesarios para ser un Doctor extraordinario El Amor a sus pacientes y a su profesion hace de él un Exelente ser humano

March 11th, 2016
great doctor
my daughter love him, really good doctor

September 25th, 2015
Great Pediatrician, with a warm and friendly staff!
Dr. Azaret is amazing with children and has been a great pediatrician for many years. The office staff and nurses are all very kind and courteous and always make you feel at ease.

December 2nd, 2014
Great Doctor
The office is very nicely decorated with boats and cute stuff for the kids. The office staff is very friendly. The doctor in particular is AMAZING! The wait times sometimes are long but understandable because he has so many patients.

May 3rd, 2014
Bad office staff
Very nice doctor, office staff and nurse very rude

December 17th, 2013
Wonderful doctor. My daughter is 3 and he has been her doctor since she was born, now I am pregnant again and I want him to be my new baby's doctor as well. He is very loving and caring, before examining my daughter he always hugs her and plays a little bit with her, my daughter adores him... then he takes his time to examine her, and he is very careful with the diagnosis and treatment, always follows up when there's a problem, always has an answer to all my questions and you can tell the guy knows what he is talking about, and is very kind and friendly, has never been rude or in a bad mood. Oh and the waiting time sometimes is long, but that is just because he has so many patients because he is a good doctor. Also when I need to take my daughter without an appointment I have always been able to do it, I have to wait more time because of course the appointments have preference, but I am happy that they will see my daughter whenever she is sick. I highly recommend him and the staff is very kind and friendly as well.

June 2nd, 2013
Best pediatrician
He is a great doctor and he's been excellent with my kids. Friendly staff.

August 21st, 2012
Both the physician and his staff are outstanding. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I recommend this office without reservation

April 6th, 2012
Best pediatrician EVER!
My brothers and I have been with Dr.Azaret from the day we were birn. My twin and I are 30 yrs old and our older brother is 33 yrs old. I now have 2 kids if my own and they both go to Dr.Azaret and there is no one else I would take my kids to.

November 14th, 2011
One of the few good one's left
Dr. Azaret is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, sensitive, thorough and very knowledgeable. My cousin receommended him 10 years ago and I have taken my kids to him ever since. I had to change insurance for a short while and had to take my children to other doctors. My son ended up in the hospital due to a bad diagnosis and even had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic because the doctor wasn't paying attention to his file. I immediately switched back no matter the cost. I have full confidence in Dr. Azaret. I hope he doesn't retire before my kids are grown. I don't know where I would go.

April 27th, 2011
Getting an appointment here is the hardest thing on earth. he is a great doctor but seeing that it is impossible to get an appointment/wait time is horrible i cant deal with him