A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Banches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Banches is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banches
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banches Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Banches, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banches graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Banches has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Banches MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Banches practice?
- Dr. Jose Banches has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Banches practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.