A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Banches:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Banches is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banches
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Banches, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banches graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Banches has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose A Banches MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Banches practice?
- Dr. Jose Banches has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Banches practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.