A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Banuelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Banuelos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Banuelos graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Banuelos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Banuelos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Banuelos practice?
- Dr. Jose Banuelos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Banuelos practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.