A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Barrera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Barrera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Barrera, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrera graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Barrera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Enrique Barrera FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Barrera practice?
- Dr. Jose Barrera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Barrera practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists, San Antonio Sleep Medicine Doctors, San Antonio Plastic Surgeons, and San Antonio Surgeons.