I unfortunately was taken to him as a minor to get... show details I unfortunately was taken to him as a minor to get...
by Thomas R. Garland on Jul 14th, 2015

I unfortunately was taken to him as a minor to get a bump removed from my nose and he over dissected my cartilage, broke my nose, and over rotated it leaving me with multiple deformities. None of those procedures were discussed with me before hand and I was devastated. Please do not see him for facial plastic surgery.

Apr 18th, 2015

The doctor spent time with his patients and answers all the questions. But is really bad injecting fillers, creating visible bumps.

Breast plastics show details Breast plastics
Jan 23rd, 2015

As a fellow physician, I am very happy with the care given by Dr. Bastidas. Could have picked among many plastics MD, and picked the right one with Dr. Bastidas.

Horrible Plastic Surgeon show details Horrible Plastic Surgeon
Oct 2nd, 2014

Had a terrible plastic surgery experience with him.

Laura Rearick show details Laura Rearick
Oct 3rd, 2009

My grandaughter was seen in the hospital for a head laceration... We wanted a plastic surgeon to stitch her head...He was fantastic. He did an outstanding job....would recommend.Mrs.Laura Rearick-Martin

by valerie baley on Aug 5th, 2009

I sustanined an injury to my cheek from a tree limb that fell 30 ft and have been in the care of Dr. Bastidas since 12/2005. Dr. Bastidas is a wonderful caring doctor. He has the greatest bedside manor and is very,very knowledgeable and caring person. He continues to think of ways to improve my injury. Dr. Bastidas you are the best!!