A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Batlle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Batlle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Eugenio Batlle MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose E. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Jose Batlle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Batlle practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Liverpool, NY.
See New York Internists.