Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
May 20th, 2015

My insurance switched. Used to see Dr Khater on Larkin Ave who is AMAZING. Had to come see dr Battistini due to insurance issues with my 2nd pregnancy. Just terrible. Was high risk with my first and he dismissed it. Doesn't answer questions and does not take his time. If you have an uneventful, normal pregnancy and don't like to be bothered than maybe this is the doctor for you but other than that find someone who cares about you and your body and your baby.

Do not go show details Do not go
Feb 5th, 2015

Worst Dr i have ever seen. I am a type 1 diabetic and have seen many doctors and hands down he was and is the worst. He talked over me throughout entire visit and at my following appointment. Never checked my weight nor blood pressure especially being i am pregnant. I have had 2 other children that i had delivered by a different dr and there were no issues. This dr is a very negative and rude Doctor. He is more of an abortion doctor than anything. He should have his license removed immediately. He should not be practicing any form of medicine. Not to mention the entire office was dirty and very unsanitary.

Staff rude show details Staff rude
by Angela on Jun 30th, 2014

Staff is rude and office sucks looks dirty. The front desk Mexican girl very rude. don't go find a better place.

retired medical person show details retired medical person
by linda zelko on Jun 24th, 2014

I love going to see him. He took me an unknown patient when I was in need having problems. He saw me reviewed my test results and had me in surgery the next day. My ob-gyn dr whom I used for years didn't even return my call about my test results. I have gone to him ever since. He takes the time to talk to you.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
May 28th, 2014

I really like Dr. Battistini. He is a very nice guy and a great doctor. The only bad thing is the wait. Sometimes you get called right away, but then you are waiting in the room for a while before being seen. He is very thorough and is quick once you are seen.

May 16th, 2014

would recommend dr very caring, knowledgeable & helpful office help & nurses always courteous& helpful

Best doctor and staff hands down! show details Best doctor and staff hands down!
by Jennifer K on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Battistini is not only the best OB/GYN, but hands down THE best doctor I've ever been treated by – and I’ve been going to this office for over 15 years! Dr. B is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He is extremely personable & caring. One of the things I like best is that he spends time with me (and my husband when we were going together for our OB visits). I have NEVER felt like "just another patient". He has delivered all three of my children – I was going into the office monthly/weekly for several years and now I see him for my annual exams. I absolutely love his office staff too! Everyone is so nice and easy to communicate with regarding anything! They are by far the nicest individuals I have come in contact with in a medical facility in a long time. I can call the office with questions and they make sure they reach back out to you before the close of the business that day. They are a great team! And the office itself is so beautiful and comfortable. Cannot say how blessed I feel to have found Dr. Battistini and staff! HIGHLY recommend!

May 15th, 2014

Doctor has a great bedside manner. Very professional. Beautiful office space. Friendly and courteous staff.

Jul 19th, 2012

I have been with Battistini for many, many years! My daughter now sees him too. He is a great doctor, great bedside mannar, listens well and takes his time with you to make sure you have had your questions answered.

Apr 21st, 2011

Doctor spent plenty of time with me. I felt like he took the time and understood my concerns

Bad Staff show details Bad Staff
by Jackie on Mar 26th, 2010

His office staff is horrible! Rude inconsiderate and completely unprofessional. While sitting in the exam room waiting for the Doctor, two different members of his staff walked in without knocking at all. In making an appointment I told his receptionist that I was coming from work and allowing myself an hour to get there but I was slightly worried about traffic. She replied "if you can't make it here by five minutes before your appointment, then don't bother even trying to make it at all". I was floored! They are even worse with the paper work, god forbid you need a copy of something, they charge you $10 a copy!

DO NOT SUGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details DO NOT SUGGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Pissed Off on Mar 1st, 2010

If you are looking for friendly, responsible care from a doctor...DO NOT GO HERE. Poor communication, poor follow up, poor manners, POOR EVERYTHING.

patient show details patient
by dianne00 on Nov 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

dr takes the time and patience to understand your problem. he also presents you with all the options and provides you with enough information to letyou make your own informed decisions about your healthcare.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com