Dr. Jose Battistini Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jose Battistini?

Horrible office manager and staff

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

What I hate the most about this place is office staff and the fact you can never reach anyone! it took me over a week to reach someone this last time. They don't calls until 9:30, their lunch ranges from an hour and fifteen minutes to two hours. Closed on Wednesday and not even sure what time they stop taking calls. You basically have to call that day to find out what their schedule is. I was finally able to speak to the office manager, which had an attitude and callied to argue with me because of the message I left with answering service. She refused to allow me to talk to the nurse until I told her what the call was for, which I didn't feel comfortable doing but had no choice. She proceeded to handke the call herself and give out medical advice even though she was an office mgr. I finally got the answer I was looking for and was told to call back in a few weeks to make an appointment. I called and guess what ? They were running late and weren't back from lunch yet. That was it for me! I switched doctors that day. This is the most rude and unorganized office I have ever came across. Absolutely ridiculous!

Horrible experience

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Lucky I am having a healthy pregnancy and got a new doctor. My first visit they gave me a glucose test and never took my weight. That should have been the red flag to walk a way then. But I did not kept going to him for a few more weeks. Had an unnecessar ultrasound. Sometimes I would have my blood pressure taken sometimes not. The staff was very unprofessional as well. Received a voicemail saying my pap smear was abnormal and Dr. B. Was going to be out of town and I had to reschedule my appointment. So I called back. They told me they didn't know why anyone called it was a mix up and come in at my normal time.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

My insurance switched. Used to see Dr Khater on Larkin Ave who is AMAZING. Had to come see dr Battistini due to insurance issues with my 2nd pregnancy. Just terrible. Was high risk with my first and he dismissed it. Doesn't answer questions and does not take his time. If you have an uneventful, normal pregnancy and don't like to be bothered than maybe this is the doctor for you but other than that find someone who cares about you and your body and your baby.

Do not go

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Worst Dr i have ever seen. I am a type 1 diabetic and have seen many doctors and hands down he was and is the worst. He talked over me throughout entire visit and at my following appointment. Never checked my weight nor blood pressure especially being i am pregnant. I have had 2 other children that i had delivered by a different dr and there were no issues. This dr is a very negative and rude Doctor. He is more of an abortion doctor than anything. He should have his license removed immediately. He should not be practicing any form of medicine. Not to mention the entire office was dirty and very unsanitary.

Staff rude

Posted on July 1st, 2014

Staff is rude and office sucks looks dirty. The front desk Mexican girl very rude. don't go find a better place.

retired medical person

Posted on June 24th, 2014

I love going to see him. He took me an unknown patient when I was in need having problems. He saw me reviewed my test results and had me in surgery the next day. My ob-gyn dr whom I used for years didn't even return my call about my test results. I have gone to him ever since. He takes the time to talk to you.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 28th, 2014

I really like Dr. Battistini. He is a very nice guy and a great doctor. The only bad thing is the wait. Sometimes you get called right away, but then you are waiting in the room for a while before being seen. He is very thorough and is quick once you are seen.

Posted on May 17th, 2014

would recommend dr very caring, knowledgeable & helpful office help & nurses always courteous& helpful

Best doctor and staff hands down!

Posted on May 16th, 2014

Dr. Battistini is not only the best OB/GYN, but hands down THE best doctor I've ever been treated by – and I’ve been going to this office for over 15 years! Dr. B is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. He is extremely personable & caring. One of the things I like best is that he spends time with me (and my husband when we were going together for our OB visits). I have NEVER felt like "just another patient". He has delivered all three of my children – I was going into the office monthly/weekly for several years and now I see him for my annual exams. I absolutely love his office staff too! Everyone is so nice and easy to communicate with regarding anything! They are by far the nicest individuals I have come in contact with in a medical facility in a long time. I can call the office with questions and they make sure they reach back out to you before the close of the business that day. They are a great team! And the office itself is so beautiful and comfortable. Cannot say how blessed I feel to have found Dr. Battistini and staff! HIGHLY recommend!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Doctor has a great bedside manner. Very professional. Beautiful office space. Friendly and courteous staff.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I have been with Battistini for many, many years! My daughter now sees him too. He is a great doctor, great bedside mannar, listens well and takes his time with you to make sure you have had your questions answered.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Doctor spent plenty of time with me. I felt like he took the time and understood my concerns